Job Title: Store Manager Location: Burton on Trent Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum Role: Permanent OVERVIEW
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-loved retail high street brand with a cult following and loyal customer base who have bucked the retail trend over the last few years with their continued expansion and progression. They are a global business shipping to over 90 countries with over 140 stores across the UK and 12 in the Middle East. This is an award-winning brand with a huge social media following. They pride themselves on offering excellent and personalised service in their stores and are looking for a leader to help them continue to drive the brands success. IDEAL CANDIDATE
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- A confident and natural retail leader who is able to manage staff performance and support individuals to deliver
- Highly motivated with energy and enthusiasm with a desire to succeed
- Previous experience working in a customer service focussed retail environment is essential
- You will be a people person, naturally confident and have a can-do attitude
- Have the ability to adapt to frequent changes in a high-pressured environment
- A current Store Manager or Assistant Manager who is looking to progress
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile for staff and customers alike, you will thrive on hitting targets and love the satisfaction of working in a service led environment
- Be a brand ambassador for the business
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Burton on Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Tamworth, Lichfield, Cannock, Sudbury, Ashbourne, Stafford, Nottingham KEY WORDS: Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Floor Manager, Customer Service, Department Manager, Concession Manager, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware, Jewellery
- You will lead your retail store team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork
- Recruit, train and develop a successful store team
- Contribute to ideas that drive positive results in KPIs including sales and service
- Analyse sales figures and make commercial decisions ion regards to stock control and forecasting
- Maintain outstanding Visual merchandising standards across your store including window displays
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and using social media to drive footfall to the store
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: