Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a UK wide business who have a site based in Rugby. Due to the location of the site the role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Daventry, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Lutterworth and most locations in Warwickshire and South Leicestershire.
Working as part of a team, reporting to the Financial Controller, this Assistant Accounts role will be a varied role and will require some one to have the skill sets below;
- Providing payroll holiday cover.
- Supporting the payroll manager as required.
- Preparation of management accounts for Central Holding Companies. Duties to include:
- Purchase and sales invoice processing.
- Supplier payments.
- Cash book processing and bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Month end accruals and prepayments.
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Inter-company treasury transactions and reconciliation.
- Review and analysis.
- Property rental accounts and reconciliations.
Other ad-hoc duties to support financial controller:
Examples include the following:
- Assisting with preparation of Group management accounts.
- Assisting with year-end accounts.
- Inter-company reconciliations.
- Finance lease reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT Returns.
To be considered for the role you will need to be looking for a temp to perm role rather than just another temporary position. The client is keen to hire a candidate looking for a long term position with potential to grow and develop with the business.
You will already have had exposure to monthly management accounts and working to tight deadlines. You will have a team focused attitude and have a proactive nature - the culture for the business is fantastic and is genuinely a great place to work.
The role has a salary range of between £30,000 and £32,000 (Pro Rata) plus benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
£27,000 per annum
more details »