Are you a qualified teacher seeking extra work? Perhaps you are an experienced tutor wishing to help young people with their functional skills? Or do you have QTS and are seeking a new rewarding job role which is slightly different?
Randstad Education work with a number of schools on the Fylde Coast that provide off site tuition for students with behavioural difficulties and complex needs.
You will be required to work between 1 - 3 hours a day with a student, helping them with a range of subjects including English, maths and science. In this role, every child's needs will be different and the support will range from academic help to pastoral in nature, by helping children who are either reluctant or unable to engage in a traditional educational setting.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* DBS and application support
* Advice and help to edit your CV
* A specialised SEN consultant available 24/7
* Exclusive online services
* Supporting young people with their functional skills.
* Tailoring 1:1 sessions to suit the needs of the young person.
* Sending weekly report forms to update the school on the student's progress.
* Additional learning tools and workbooks provided upon request.
Requirements of the role:
* A creative and versatile teaching style
* QTS or extensive tuition experience
* Driving licence (preferred)
* DBS on the update service (preferred)
* Experience with ASD, SEMH, SLD and MLD
For more information please contact Rio Fitzgerald on 01772259966 or email email@example.com
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: