Being honest, empathetic, compassionate, reliable, professional, friendly, punctual, dependable, kind, trustworthy, etc.… are characteristics that are vital for working in care and the ability to show these are more important to us here at Home Instead Senior Care than any form of professional experience as we provide you with all the training you need
We have both part time and full time positions available with shifts including early mornings, late evenings and alternate weekends.
The benefits or working with us are:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Double time bank holidays
- Paid Mileage
- Paid Travel Time in between client visits
- On-going accredited training and support
- A career pathway with opportunities for promotion
- Company pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- 5.6 weeks pro-rated holiday
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
Having a valid driving license and access to your own transport is essential as the role involves travelling to clients houses and taking them out and about in the community.
All applications are also subject to a successful Disclosure and Barring Service application.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Home Instead Senior Care
£9.15 - £9.65 per hour
more details »