Mitie has a great opportunity for a site dedicated Relief Security Officer to join the Total Security Management Team
We are looking for an officer that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy Outlet Village environment. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to deliver an effective and efficient service to both Mitie and the client.
- Working varied shifts over 7 days
- To ensure you as an guest service operative deliver an effective and efficient service.
- To deal with and get involved in emergency situations, events and customer liaison to the highest standard
- To manage and implement processes and procedures as required
- To integrate and communicate with Colleagues and the Centre Management team
- To provide the highest standard of operational service levels that add value to both client and Mitie
- To understand Health and Safety procedures, inspections and reporting, have a basic understanding of Work Permits.
- The relief security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers.
- Assist the duty controller in supervising within the Mall.
- As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- Cover sickness, holiday and provide support to the core team when required.
- The relief security officer must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
- Report to the Security supervisor – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.