The purpose of this role is to support the reception and general offices of the Company which is a Human Resources concern .
Your core responsibility will be all clerical and general office duties rendering support also to the human resources, accounting, marketing, departments so that the departments operate more efficiently. In this role you will play a vital role in the future business expansion plans.
* Opening up and setting up new administrative task projects.
* Downloading CVs from job boards and placing them into batches.
* Checking daily time cards and recording the times at which they were received.
* Obtaining, reviewing, scoring and evaluating accuracy of collected data.
* Monitoring associate calls to landline number.
* Auditing CV-Books and note errors.
* Entering new records into company database.
* Scheduling tasks and events activities as required
* Performing online searches and downloading data as instructed.
* Conducting exit and termination meetings as scheduled.
* Conducting client surveys and completing questionnaires.
* Accepting fee payments from new students, issuing receipts and transferring fees to student registrar via the post office.
* Preparing OPS manual kits for new associates including phones units.
* Confirming OPS and prestart meetings and ensuring that delegates are fully prepared.
* Must be a good self-manager of time and tasks.
* Must be a good team player.
* Good computing skills specifically in WORD and EXCEL are required.
* CIPD level certification required before or during employment.
* Must possess good fluent communication skills.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Page Personnel Public Sector & Not For Profit
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Generous annual leave an…
more details »