· Location Bromsgrove, Worcestershire · Salary £ 20000 - £ 26000 / Year · Category Accountancy & Finance - AAT · Job type Permanent · Industry Banking and Financial Services · External Reference JN-062019-75742
· Produce Management Accounts & Commentary including variance analysis
· Maintain General Ledger to Trial Balance
· Maintain Sales Ledger including Invoicing & Recharges
· Direct Debit Collections
· Maintain Purchase Ledger
· Supplier BACS Payments
· Maintain Fixed Assets register, including additional, disposal and depreciation
· Maintain Deferred Revenue Account
· Maintain Petty Cash & Credit Cards
· Ensure Income & Expenditure correctly recorded in the P&L
· Accrual & Prepayments
· Credit Control
· Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations
· Deal with Customer & Supplier Queries
· Manage Customer Contracts
· Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts
· Liaise with customers including email/telephone support and face to face meetings where necessary
· Any other reasonable management request
Personal qualities and skills required:
· Experience within a finance department
· A self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
· Flexible attitude to work arrangements
· 'Can Do' attitude
· Must be 'Above the Line'
· Attention to detail essential
· Must be well organised and disciplined and able to prioritise workload
· Excellent work ethic
· Essential that the job holder can communicate effectively both written and orally
Good general standard of education.
Part qualified accountant or training to be.
Other qualities/skills required
Desired that the post holder can drive and hold a full clean drivers licence.
· PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Sage Line 50c
· Online Banking
Credit Card Payments
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy