· Location Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire · Salary £9.39/Hour · Category Transport & Logistics - Rail Transport · Job type Contractor · Industry Procurement and Supply Chain · External Reference JN-092019-88489
· Job Title: Stock Handler
· Pay: Bletchley£9.39ph
· Hours: Three shifts at Bletchley. 07.00-15.00, 08.00-16.00 and 10.00-18.00 Mon to Fri. There may be potential for weekends on overtime. There are no plans for night shifts at Bletchley at present
· Duration: Ongoing
· Location: Bletchley
· Requirements: Forklift License
An excellent opportunity to utilise your wealth of knowledge within the rail and transport sector within this stock handling role, which also requires elements of Forklift and machine use. This company is a very well know
* Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
* Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more, please contact Ellie on 01604 637 474. Please note if you would like to be selected for interview for this , position you must register at Adecco Northampon prior to this.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy