Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Broughton House is a 29 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care.
We are currently recruiting for casual/bank support workers who are looking for flexibilty and can offer 12hr day or nights shifts to cover for annual leave, sickness, training, etc.
Support workers with interests in care, responsibility & new challenges are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator and a good team player
- Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Flexible to work 12 hour shift patterns as and when available
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Full training and Induction
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.