The Diageo Payroll department is located in Edinburgh Park and is responsible for working with our Payroll providers, to ensure employees are paid accurately and on time in the UK, ROI and several other countries across Europe.
**Purpose of Role**
The purpose of this role is to complete a variety of administrative tasks including answering and allocating queries with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
**Top 2-5 accountabilities**
To provide support to the Payroll Team:
· Manage ServiceNow, our e-mail logging system
· Answer phone calls/Process mail/Complete requests for information
· Co-ordinate all other ad-hoc administrative tasks as appropriate
+ Complete some filing and coordinate the sending of information off-site
+ Producing payroll reports
+ Assist with processing offline payments
+ Managing team purchase orders
To facilitate the smooth administrative running of the Payroll team:
· Be actively involved with the planning/coordinating & facilitating of departmental events/team meetings
· Co-ordinate information and business flows to the wider team
**Qualifications and experience required**
· A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a team support role or similar
· Strong computer skills are essential -Word, Excel and PowerPoint required and ServiceNow experience would be a "nice to have"
· Good written English
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to achieve high levels of accuracy
· Ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities and workloads
· Tenacity and follow-through to ensure tasks get completed to high standard
· Ability to take initiative to overcome barriers/blockages
· Ability to deal with integrity and in a discreet manner with all confidential material
· Team Player who can build strong relationships
· Has a positive attitude to work and is flexible and reliable
· Problem solving ability and focused on delivering results
· Self-confidence and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
**Worker Type :**
**Additional Locations :**
**Job Posting Start Date :**
As a global leader in beverage alcohol, our 200+ brands are part of everyday celebrations in over 180 countries. Our ambition? We want to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
Ever since Arthur Guinness took out a 9,000 year lease on a Dublin brewery, some 250 years ago, we became a business that is defined by the character of the people who work here. It took immense character from Alexander Walker to convince the captains of every ship in the port of Glasgow to take crates of Johnnie Walker to the four corners of the world. Today, nothing's changed.
We're proud to be more than 30,000 talented people. While they make our iconic brands ever stronger around the world, we help them go further than they thought possible. In fact, we're helping to define their career growth through stretching roles and exciting development opportunities.
Diageo is where you'll find a wide variety of personalities, experiences and perspectives, wherever you're based in the world. It makes for a stimulating and rewarding working environment, where everyone can flourish.