We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Parts Advisor to join our busy and expanding parts centre.
We offer competitive salary, exceptional training, pension scheme and other benefits.
Our Nissan Parts Advisors are knowledgeable about parts and can advise customers and colleagues.
The parts advisor understands how to add value to the aftersales team by managing the supply of parts to the workshop, sourcing parts on time and pre picking ready for the jobs. The parts advisor is also responsible for additional sales of parts to retail and trade customers.
- Be the first point of contact for all parts enquiries providing a knowledgeable and efficient service personifying the brand.
- Qualify all trade customers and ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed.
- Ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists. Advise customers of part requirements and upsell where appropriate.
- Monitor stock levels and manage re-order process for essential stock items.
- Undertaking inventory checks to make sure all-parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed. Manage any discrepancies with suppliers.
- All parts to be recorded and booked out as per workshop process.
- All administration relating to returns to be completed as soon as possible and returned to the manufacturer.
- Participate in the annual stock check.
- Liaising with Nissan Parts team on parts technical issues when necessary.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring workshop efficiency is maintained through the effective management of stock.
- Candidates must have experience of managing stock in a very busy and demanding environment. Previous experience of a parts operation and stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- People focused with the confidence and personality to develop customer, supplier, and team relationships.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely via telephone, email, and face to face.
- Good attention to detail under pressure.
- Good organisational skills to manage extensive stock inventory, able to develop a good understanding of commercial priorities and the ability to anticipate need requirements.
- IT literate with knowledge of Dealer Management Systems.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and able to perform under pressure.
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative to achieve personal and team targets.
- A good technical awareness or understanding of cars and parts is desirable.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- A full driving licence is required.
How To Apply:
Please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org