We are So Energy, a fast-growing renewable energy supplier in the UK. We currently supply 170,000 homes in the UK and we’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. In each quarter since 2017, we’ve been recognised by Citizens Advice as the top ranked supplier out of a total of 50. We’ve also won the 2018 Moneyfacts Energy Provider of the Year award and we now have a great team of 120 people, set to double over the next 12 months.
We’re looking for a Team Leader to join our customer care team to help drive performance and operational effectiveness. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will focus on making sure you have a high performing and happy team who deliver the exceptional 5* standards of service our customers have come to expect and love.
- Efficiently and effectively serve as a point of escalation for critical customer questions. Work with the Customer Care, Payments and Operations teams to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner
- Help identify objectives and key results (such as productivity, call-waiting time, quality and First Contact Resolution) and ensure these are tracked and reported on weekly
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to resolve customer issues and improve response times
- Monitor and evaluate channels used to serve our customers to ensure best in class support including WebChat, email, social media and phone support
- Manage, mentor and coach your team to be best in class, ensuring they are all clear on job responsibilities
- Effectively managing absences and conduct issues using a consistent and fair approach, liasing with HR/People Team where necessary
- Drive innovation with how So Energy interacts with inbound questions, concerns and enquiries
- Ensure that the working environment is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism
- You love what you do! You have 2+ years’ experience in a customer care role with 1+ year experience of managing people
- You know your way around Freshdesk, Zendesk and/or Zohodesk (or another similar software)
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills that inspire customer care advisors
- You are organised, reliable, methodical and constantly look to ensure that customers have the best experience
- You are results orientated and understand the need to be flexible to deliver goals
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment and cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development; we want you to be the best you can be
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is changing the face of the energy industry for the better
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast and a stunning new office space that comes with its own roof terrace!