Who are we?
Spacebar Media Ltd a group company of the Stride Gaming, is a market leader in the online gambling space. We dream, develop and market awesome games for our customers and have a fun time doing it.
We live and breathe our Vision and Values and believe everyone who works at Spacebar Media has a very important role to play in making the company a success.
We won’t sugar coat it, it’s a challenging environment where we all get in and get the job done whatever it takes to ensure our products are the best of the best.
Tell Me More!
You will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver products and services that delight our customers. You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your Squads, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail, to make things happen when needed.
The Delivery Manager will deliver needs and feed these into the overall roadmap to enable resource to be appropriately allocated, and to forecast Squad needs. You will be core to decisions that build high performing cross discipline squads, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
What will I have to do?
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently;
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories;
- Work closely with the Site Reliability Squad to ensure releases are planned and supported appropriately;
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of your Squads;
- Build MVP and iterating products and services prioritising Customer needs;
- Ensure the compliance of responsible gaming protocols.
- Provide constructive challenge to senior management on change proposals which will affect own business area;
- Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges;
- Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding;
- Analyse and evaluate pros and cons and identify risks in order to make decisions that take account of the wider context, including diversity and sustainability;
- Identify the main issues in complex problems, clarify understanding or stakeholder expectations;
- Make difficult decisions by pragmatically weighing the complexities involved against the need to act;
- Push decision making to the right level within your team, not allowing unnecessary bureaucracy and structure to suppress innovation and delivery;
- Exemplify positive customer service behaviours and promote a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are met;
- Establish how the business area compares to customer service expectations and industry best practice and identify necessary improvements in plans;
- Get the best out of people by giving enthusiastic and encouraging messages about priorities, objectives and expectations;
- Contribute toward processes for managing at all levels;
- Review, challenge and adjust performance levels to ensure quality outcomes are delivered on time, rewarding success;
- Maintain effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances, encouraging others to do the same;
- Be visible to staff and stakeholders and regularly undertake activities to engage and build trust with people involved in area of work;
- Confidently engage with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels to generate commitment to goals;
- Effectively manage Squad dynamics when working across Departmental and other boundaries;
- Seek constructive outcomes in discussions, challenge assumptions, but remain willing to compromise when it is beneficial to progress.
- Gaming experience is highly desirable;
- Experience in delivering digital projects and products;
- Proven experience using agile project management methods;
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity;
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape;
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary Squads;
- Valid working Visa.
It’s not all about the work!
At Spacebar Media we are dedicated to not only finding the best people to work for us, but once you are here we want to make sure you stay.
Along with a competitive salary package we also offer on completion of probation:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Insurance
We also have great stuff like free fruit, a very busy Nespresso Coffee Machine, regular company social events, an arcade room and a great team of people to work with.
If you think you have the skill set and passion to join us please apply below.
Spacebar Media Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
We will endeavour to get back to you within two weeks of you submitting your application, however if you do not hear back from us after this time unfortunately you will not have been successful to the next stage.
Dear Recruitment Companies…we think what you do is great, but we have this role covered so please do not contact or send emails. If we need you we will call.