Love sports, fitness and the leisure industry? Looking for a career in hotels as a Fitness Coach?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fitness Coach to join our highly successful team in Swansea where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Fitness Coach you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way
As our Fitness Coach, you will:
- Assist the Leisure Club Operations Manager and Team Leaders in delivering the highest possible standards to members.
- Carry out health and wellbeing checks, fitness orientations and personal training sessions.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the gym floor and studio cleanliness standards remain impeccable.
- Focus on assisting our members in achieving their goals and getting the most out of their leisure club membership.
- Love sports, fitness and the leisure industry, and be able to build relationships with members quickly.
- Deliver all elements of our Health and Wellbeing Checks, Fitness Orientations, Personal Training Sessions and gym floor / group fitness offerings
- Complete H&S checks and report any defects in equipment, damage or general wear and tear.
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of classes, clubs and social events.
- Assist with special promotions and prepare visual displays, as required, taking every opportunity to up sell.
To become our Fitness Coach you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.