Business Administrator, Monday to Friday £20-22k
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join a fast paced, friendly automotive company
You will be working in a varied role where no two days are the same !
So, as the Administrator what will you be doing ?
Providing outstanding customer service through face to face, phone and general administration support and filing.
- Handling customers bookings ensuring that there is a valid method for payment and the correct line of authority and amount procedures are followed.
- Carrying out periodic Health and Safety audits as required
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of all Company Safe Systems of Work
- Raising Job cards correctly inc. PO's customer authorisation etc.
- Raising service sheets on workshop and any other relevant paper work required.
- Managing holiday for the region and providing holiday/ sick Forms and providing all documentation in a timely manner through the HR department
- Managing the payroll process, compiling employee attendance records and calculating hours worked each week from the employee timesheets for submission to Payroll every Monday morning as required
- Despatching Service Inspection Worksheets and copies of certification to customers as required.
- Arranging the training for the regional business and support the Principle engineers with ensuring all engineers are current and a training matrix in place
- Ordering and arrange any site facility requests and escalate as required within the business
- Compiling and distribute customer VOR reports as required
- Compiling weekly TKTK warranty reports and SCA claims management and escalate as required any non-compliance
- Maintaining vehicle files regularly.
- Maintaining petty cash float and submit for approval.
- Manage and comply with the company archive rules.
- Ensuring all vehicle Accident Report Forms are completed correctly and submitted.
So as the administrator what would we like you to have ?
- Previous experience of working in a customer service administration environment
- Experience of working to safe systems of work
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, demanding customer environment
- Previous experience of direct customer interaction
- Solid understanding of Vehicle Maintenance Unit's operational KPI's and the implications of quality would be desirable
- High working level of IT Skills
- Ability to establish and build positive and effective customer relationships
- A good level of word, excel and outlook
- Experience of automotive, breakdown, fleet, or transport industries are desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
You will be working a 40 hour week from Monday to Friday and there will be some flexibility in your start and finish times.
We are looking at a start date of 3rd December