Test Analyst Requisition ID :2019-66583 Work Location :GB-Aberdeenshire-Aberdeen Department / Discipline : Technology Position Type : Fixed Term
Market / Sector (Candidate Portal Searching)
Oil & Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Test Analyst to join it's GoTechnology team in our Aberdeen office on a fixed term contract basis.
* Software Testing (Manual and Automation)
* Maintaining and ensuring the quality process responsible for timely delivery of application software
To work within the parameters of ISO 9001:2015. Responsibilities will include:
* Working within current test practices and approaches * Proactively and reactively ensuring the agreed test activities are delivered * Review and analysis of software requirements * Preparing test plans, test scripts and test data * Performing system and exploratory testing * Defect reporting * Positive nature * Collaborative working manner * Creation and maintenance of automation test scripts * Maintenance of automation framework
Skills / Qualifications
* BSc in Computing Science or Equivalent * ISEB Foundation Level Certificate
* Proven experience in a similar role * Proven experience in working in Agile
* Understanding of formal test techniques * Good analytical skills * Broad technical skills * Ability to assess risk to product / project and prioritise tasks accordingly * Reporting skills
* REST API testing * Automation frameworks - Selenium and Robot Framework * SQL
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.