Core subject Academic Coach – Birmingham (B1)
Are you a high achieving, ambitious core subject graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a passionate individual who is looking for the opportunity to share your subject knowledge with young, eager minds?
Furthermore would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
If this Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham – Key Information:
· Based in Birmingham
· Good transportation links
· £300 - £350 per week, term time
· Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
· Warm environment
· Excellent senior leadership department
Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham – The Role:
· Work alongside a talented and supportive staff
· Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
· monitor student progress
· Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
· Support pupils with a range of academic ability
· Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
· Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
· Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham – Person Specification:
· 2.1 or 1st class degree in either English, Maths or science
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Previous work with children is desirable
· Supportive and inspiring personality
· Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
· Real passion for your particular subject
· Strong academic background
· Passionate about education
Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham – How to Apply:
If this Core subject Academic Coach Birmingham opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: