We are looking for a fully qualified Electrician (ideally with a 2nd man) to join our busy field based team. You will be carrying out the installation of power & data runs between comms cabinets, front and back of house.
With a flexible working style you will have the opportunity to receive work on a project or adhoc basis. Excellent commercial experience ideally within the Hospitality & Retail Industry. This is a field based role and the right person should be happy to travel on a daily basis and at times stay away from home
- You will need to have some of the following Electrical qualifications; Electro Technical NVQ level 3, C&G 2382-2391/2394/2395
- Knowledge and experience of data cabling techniques such as CAT5 and CAT6 installation, termination, testing, cable pulling, routing and containments
- We are looking for a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to 'get the job done'
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with other contractors and the customer
- It is imperative that you remain professional and polite at all times
- Ability to think quickly, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Adhere to onsite Health & Safety regulations
- You will need to electronically sign off documentation via the iAuditor App, so it is essential that you have the correct equipment i.e. smartphone, tablet or iPad
- Own tools, test equipment and PPE
- CSCS/ECS card holder
- Asbestos Trained
- £2 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Full driving licence