Academics is currently looking for a dedicated and caring TA to assist with the day to day needs of pupils, for a school in Worcestershire. A good understanding of behaviour management skills and a passion to help students succeed is are essential characteristics of the ideal candidate.
Typical duties of the candidate would be to support both teaching and guiding of young boys aged 4-11. The school is a specialist Social, Emotional, and Mental Health school (SEMH) and so experience/knowledge of how to work with pupils with such conditions, such as intervention skills is a must.
The Candidate is required to:
* Be able to start ASAP
* Have a CACHE Level 2 or higher qualification, though candidates with experience in relatable positions will also be considered.
* Be the bearer of a valid DBS check or be willing to obtain one.
* Have intervention training skills (such as PMVA and Physical Interventions)
Ideally, the candidate will also:
* Have experience in working with children/adults with SEMH.
* Have TeamTeach training (though this can be provided if necessary)
* A drive and resilience to ensure students are ready to go on to succeed in their futures.
Register your interest in this role or to find out more information, please call Academics for friend discussion on 0121 616 7610 and ask for Edward, alternatively you can email myself: Edward.Hassel@academicsltd.co.uk
Academics offers competitive rates of pay, in many cases above industry standard, as well as providing ongoing support from experienced personal consultants to ensure you are taken care of.
We also run a refer a friend scheme whereby you will receive £125 for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us.
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£60 per day
more details »