Vision for Education are looking for a PRU Tutor - Maths / Statistics to teach maths and Statistics to students within an alternative Educational setting. Pupils in this setting have been diagnosed with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) and as part of this may display challenging behaviours. We are looking for a strong team member to join their highly established provision. This is a full-time temporary to permanent PRU Tutor - Maths / Statistics position and we require a candidate to plan and lead sessions independently and make a positive impact in the young learners’ lives. QTS is not essential however we would require a relevant Degree and experience within a similar setting.The Provision:
This provision provides Education for high risk pupils from Years 9 – 11. Students attend the provision due to being excluded from mainstream education for various reasons. Our ideal PRU Tutor - Maths / Statistics candidate will be in charge of planning and preparing Maths / Statistic lessons for small classes and have the support of a Behaviour mentor. Team teach training would be advantageous however not essential. For the successful candidate this will be a long-term position with the view to being offered a contract with the School. The staff team are all passionate individuals who work collaboratively to offer the best and most flexible teaching methods for their students.About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: