Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off, rotating days and nights 6:45 – 7
Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation’s health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you’ll do at Saputo Dairy UK
- Proactively maintain, develop and support all cheese-packing plant, control systems and associated equipment to agreed standards and with due regard for health and safety to drive equipment reliability.
- Develops, maintains an integrated cheese packing operation to agreed health and safety, quality, engineering and technical standards
- Optimises line performance to meet and exceed Key performance indicators in the areas of equipment reliability and efficiency
- Carries our planned maintenance activities
Who’s right for the role?
- Qualified to a minimum HNC or above in a Multi Skilled Engineering discipline with good experience in electrical controls engineering, knowledgeable on electrical equipment and systems with a fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Ability to carry out advanced fault finding of PLC controllers is essential. PLC programming would be advantageous but not essential.
- It is essential the incumbent can work as part of a team.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a food-processing environment would be desirable but not essential.
- Ensures appropriate information is captured on plant performance, maintenance activities to drive a predictive approach to tasks and to prevent equipment failures.
- Conducts safety, quality and GMP inspections/ audits and recommends appropriate action.
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you
- Comprehensive training to enable you to do your role
- Development opportunities
- Attractive workplace pension scheme
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 Holidays + 8 bank holidays
- Discounted rates at Nuffield Health
- Free and clean work uniforms and personal locker
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
Agencies - Thank you for your interest in working with Saputo Dairy UK. We have a PSL who will support us so we will not pay fees for any speculative CVs submitted to us.
Closing Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019