We are an ethical brand of lifestyle and interior products based in London.
We are looking for a creative, success driven person to develop sales and marketing channels and work on brand development and growth. You'll be working closely with the founder to manage our social media channels, write content, manage PR campaigns, explore and secure offline sales channels, and organise participation in trade shows & events.
What we are looking for:
- You have a strong passion for sales and marketing and some knowledge of digital marketing
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You can work independently and have a strong desire to learn quickly & deeply about a wide range of topics
- You are able to work fast and efficiently while maintaining a high-quality standard, and must have good attention to detail
- You are someone who thinks and suggests what to do rather than always asking what to do, and prepared to get stuck into whatever is required at a small company
- It's a big plus if you have interest or experience in any of the following: ethical shopping, sustainability, women empowerment, interior design, art and crafts.
What to expect:
As part of the team, you'll receive a lot of responsibility and have an important impact on our business. You should be ready to work both from a site and from your home with scheduled meet ups.
You will be working 2-3 days a week.
Sales, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Event Planning. Graphic Design, photography, creative eye is a bonus
This is a perfect position for a student willing to work part-time
This is a great role for you if you want to learn a lot and acquire a lot of experience while working flexible hours.
You will be paid hourly pro rata £18000 - £22000
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: