We are Otlo. We are on a mission to improve and protect the public sector by delivering affordable IT solutions and the tools and assistance to identify and remediate any threat to public sector digital estates. We provide:
· Kato platform, that scans, detects and alerts - active monitoring of the entire IT estate against the latest global cyber vulnerabilities and exposures.
· Remediation and support services: to fix the issues highlighted by Kato, if clients don’t have the resources in-house.
· Security by design: we build systems and hardware that deliver secure IT infrastructure.
As part of our Digital Strategy & Product team, the successful candidate will engage with new and existing customers and our internal teams to identify, shape, qualify and win new business opportunities as well as achieve growth of existing accounts. You will be experienced and capable of leading and executing new digital sales campaigns, for both Product and Solutions. Experience particularly within the UK Health sector will be important.
This is a new role at a high-growth scale-up, and you will be empowered to lead and deliver sales growth for Kato as well as our wider technical solutions offering, working closely with and supporting our Leadership Team. As the business grows, there may be an opportunity to develop the sales team and take on leadership responsibilities.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
· Identifying, prospecting, nurturing and maintaining customer relationships
· Active engagement in social selling as well as traditional sales techniques
· Leading on pipeline and territory strategy development
· Engaging with existing and prospective customers through strategic solution-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis etc.
· Working with our marketing team to develop campaigns that effectively and efficiently support business development
· Working closely with our product and service delivery leads to ensure our product offering remains relevant to the needs of our customers
· Leveraging new business opportunities from established customer relationships and wider technical solutions on offer at Otlo
· Being at ease with multiple communication streams (Conferencing tools, phone, in person)
· Integrating well and becoming part of a growing and vibrant team at Otlo
Applicants must have the following experience:
· Experience and success in driving sales and growth of SaaS based products in the public sector
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the NHS digital landscape (essential) and wider public sector (desirable)
· Understanding and practical experience of social selling as well as traditional sales and SaaS pricing techniques
· Possession of an active network of contacts and being adept at nurturing them on-line
· Deep understanding of UK public sector procurement channels and frameworks
· Extensive knowledge of business development, contract award, current purchasing trends and customer buying behaviours
· Genuine interest in technical innovation trends
Any experience with the following is desirable:
· Experience in sales of SaaS products
· Knowledge of cyber security market and products
· Wider understanding of technical problems and needs faced by public sector organisations
We are looking for someone with the following personal attributes:
· Being a true team player, supportive when working with peers and understand the importance of delivering towards the goals and the mission at Otlo
· Ability to articulate our value proposition to ensure the business impact of the product solution is clear to our customers in the public sector
· A conversation starter and efficient communicator, comfortable with social selling techniques
· Inquisitive and open minded, daring new ways and innovative approaches
· Comfortable working within fluid team structures in an agile environment
· Excellent levels of attention to detail, yet able to see a broader picture with a strategic mindset
· Pro-active with a high sense of ownership
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Access Computer Consulting Plc
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Kent, South East
more details »
£20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,…
more details »