As a Regional Marketing Executive at our Southampton office you will support the Marketing Manager to deliver marketing and BD objectives for offices in the region, whilst also ensuring that activities are coordinated with other offices and support the firm’s national marketing plan. Help build the brand locally in line with corporate brand guidelines and assist the marketing manager in delivering office and regional marketing, events and BD programmes to a high standard, in line with the firm’s goals and with attention to ROI.
The role covers our South Region – (Southampton, Romsey, Winchester, Fareham, Havant, Guildford, Newbury, Egham and Sutton) and other offices may fall into this region due to the expansions of the business. The post-holder will be based in the Southampton office within Chandlers Ford with the occasional travel to the other regional offices within this region and across the UK when required.
- Implement of marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Prepare and distribute direct mail and e-shots to clients, prospects and referrers and provide analytical insight into the effectiveness of the email campaign
- Where appropriate, help build the offices profile by helping to maximise local PR opportunities supported by national PR agency
- Organise seminars & corporate events alongside the Marketing Manager, this includes the following:
- Create mailing lists, issue invitations, monitor responses, confirm bookings and issue joining instructions to delegates.
- Work with the central team producing collateral
- Monitor brochures and merchandise in offices and liaise with central marketing to ensure availability of correctly branded material in office receptions and for local events.
- Ensure the intranet pages are up to date for the region
- Update the website with new news and events
- Ensure the brand is represented at key networking events
- Attendance at quarterly meetings, including providing an update on marketing activities relevant to support the Partners and business development
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager and national marketing team to co-ordinate the roll out of national marketing initiatives
- Supporting colleagues on all aspects of project co-ordination, event organisation, delivery and management
- Assist with the onsite procedures for the event i.e. setting up, networking & packing away.
- Confidence in dealing with clients and the public, answering questions for clients, leaving every client on a positive note
- Knowledge of all elements of the marketing mix from campaign, planning to implementation and follow up, including direct mail, advertising, seminars, literature production, digital, social media, PR, networking with an emphasis on return on investment
- Support Marketing Manager in providing effective campaign analytics, budgetary control, performance results and produce reports.
- Commitment to delivering excellent levels of service always
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to build good relationships at all levels
- Able to liaise in a professional manner with senior Baldwins personnel
- Flexibility and be able to react to change and prioritise accordingly
- Driving licence and use of a vehicle as travel throughout the region will be required at times
- Strong social media knowledge and experience of leading on creative ideas on various social channels
- Able to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns
- Able to work well with other departments to ensure the success of campaigns
- Able to juggle a wide range of projects and used to prioritising a large workload
- Experience in managing external suppliers
- Must be confident, well-presented and be comfortable communicating with stake-holders and clients at all levels
- Professional Services Background & Demonstrable understanding of the industry
- Ideally knowledge of the types of accounting and financial services provided to SMEs, private individuals and large-scale corporate bodies, and an ability to learn quickly on new subject areas
- Track record of marketing campaigns that have been successfully planned and implemented.
- Good grasp of event planning, webinars and print requirements
- Basic working knowledge of online tools such as Google Analytics and Eloqua
- Good understanding of both B2B and B2C marketing best practices
- Good presentation skills both in person & content
- Experience with CMS systems
- Excellent creative and copy-writing and assessment skills plus strong attention to detail
- Fluent with online marketing techniques
- To study and achieve CIM Qualification