Excited for a new opportunity? Dunelm is seeking a Coffee shop assistant to join our growing business. Coffee Shop colleagues are mainly based in our in-store Pausa Coffee Shop, ensuring that our customers receive excellent customer service and enjoy our food and drinks that you prepare.
This position is for a minimum of 8 hours per week and candidates will need to be fully flexible as shift patterns will vary over 7 days and will include one weekend day a week and a minimum of one evening a week.
- Ideally you will have barista/coffee shop experience as you’ll be regularly using our barista machines to prepare a host of hot drinks to a high standard. Full training will be provided.
- Preparing food such as toasties, jacket potatoes, and cakes for our customers.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with great time keeping and team work skills, ensuring all our customers receive an outstanding service.
- To be flexible, potentially working morning, afternoon, evenings and weekends, also available for overtime at our peak times.
- Holiday Entitlement –competitive entitlement including an additional ‘birthday’ day off.
- 15% colleague discount on all our products instore and online.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Birthday paid day of
- Charity day paid day off
- House moving day paid day off
- Share save scheme
- Peoples pension
- Gym discount
- Cycle to work
- Mobile phone discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus many more from restaurant, cinema, hotel discounts and discounts on fashion retailers!