We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’ve tripled our customer base in the last 7 months, won a host of awards and are the leading energy supplier for customer service. We are now on the lookout for a super organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our busy team.
This is a busy role created out of our fast growth trajectory, and we need someone who will thrive in a busy and changing environment and someone who wants to make a big impact. Reporting into the Head of People, you will provide the support we need to help grow our business by ensuring our recruitment processes are followed,and ensuring we offer a great candidate journey.
- Work with key stakeholders to help us reach our hiring goals by hiring top talent and building on our employer brand
- Help ensure So Energy offers a great candidate journey by communicating with our candidates at each stage of the process through our ATS
- You will be working on high volume roles, CV screening applicants, arranging and conducting telephone interviews, arranging and attending face to face interviews with our hiring managers
- Proactively source and develop a pipeline of talent
- Assist with recruiting initiatives such as recruitment fairs and deliver and own new initiatives with local schools and colleges
- Provide weekly reports to the Head of People on the recruitment pipeline
- You love what you do and are excited at the idea of joining a fast growth company that values its culture
- You have significant experience in a recruiting role, either in-house or agency side, and want to bring your generalist recruiting skills, love of organisation and helping others to So Energy
- You are an ambassador of a companies values and enjoy promoting employer brands externally
- You are highly organised and enjoy working with a team
- You are a strong communicator and are highly organised
- It would be beneficially if you will have recruitment experience of working on high volume and/or customer service roles
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training
- Regular company socials
- Cycle to work
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field
- Work in leafy Chiswick, with free breakfast and a stunning new office space