- Do you want to future proof your Finance professional experience and skills ?
- Would you like to join a progressive, forward thinking company with ambitious growth plans?
- Are you ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified?
- Are you experienced in managing a team?
Here at SweetTree Home Care Services, we are proud of what we have achieved and are continuing to achieve and our latest CQC inspection rated us an ‘Outstanding’ organisation. We are committed to delivering quality care to our clients and ensuring we offer our employees every opportunity to develop and grow.
An opportunity has been identified for a Head of Finance to lead the Finance Team through an exciting growth period to ensure the team are able to provide the service needed to support the business.
Key tasks include:
- People Management - provide strong leadership and development of the Finance Team
- Customer Service: Continually strive to improve the service Finance delivers across all stakeholder groups. Actively promote the Business Partnering model in supporting the Services. Ensure all queries / complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of the individual, within a timely manner
- Finance Business Partnering: Develop the team to embed the behaviours and values of a finance business partner
- Accounting and Financial Control: Ensuring full monthly management information reports are produced (including Balance Sheet controls accounts and the preparation of monthly Reporting Packs, Board Reports and KPIs) to the agreed timetable, for review by the Directors
- Cashflow: Manage cash flow across multiple companies on a day to day basis; and produce short-term and medium-term cash flow forecasts;
- Day to Day Operational - ensure the smooth running of the day to day accounting processes against set KPI’s, ensuring all clients are invoiced correctly and monies are received to terms and ensure any supplier payments are made to agreed terms
- Statutory Reporting and Tax: Manage the preparation of year-end audit files across multiple companies, and providing all the regulatory financial information and returns to the authorities, including VAT returns
Essential Experience includes:
- People Management Skills - experience of leading and developing a team
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA with a good track record and demonstrable PQE in a senior role
- Experienced Finance Manager in fast growing, dynamic business
- Worked in a hands-on finance role
- Highly organised with a strong administrative management background
- Have a strong drive to ensure there is continuous improvement in processes & procedures and getting things done
Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
All applications for this position must be made on online by clicking the 'Apply' button and our Recruitment team will be in touch once the application has been reviewed.