The Hilton Destination Marketing team brings to life the unique customer promise and key value proposition of Hilton's portfolio of brands within a particular region by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional data driven, customer centric solutions that drive competitive commercial advantage for our hotels and ownership groups.
Working closely with our Regional Continental Europe commercial and on-property hotel marketing teams, the Destination Marketing Manager's remit is to bring the destination marketing strategy to life by creating, developing and delivering world class Omni-channel marketing campaigns that drive performance for a defined regional area.
You will be a versatile and dynamic digital marketing manager, with strong project management skills and the ability to ruthlessly prioritise in order deliver impact for the business. You will be a true customer champion with a proven track record of using multiple data sources to form consumer insights that lead to smart actions. Most importantly, you will be a confident communicator who is comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the business and enjoys collaborating as part of a team. With a clear remit to develop activations that truly inspire and engage customers during the critical planning and research phase, this role offers you the chance to let your creativity thrive in an environment that encourages boundary pushing, bold innovation and strategic risk-taking. You will get to chance to create and deliver game changing digital and social campaigns, ensuring you stay at the forefront of our fast moving industry.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
• Shaping and delivering the marketing and ecommerce strategy and approach for the region
• Planning and executing Omni channel campaigns across online and offline media for both B2B and B2C
• Driving the commercial performance of hotels within the region through campaign delivery and digital efforts, ensuring overall revenue and share targets are met
• Effectively managing resources and budget for the region
• Developing and maintaining positive local partner, agency and hotel relationships
• Performance management and reporting on a weekly, month, quarterly and adhoc basis across the business within a multi-lingual region
• In-depth analysis and reporting on destination led KPIs and execute support strategies quickly where needed
• PR, Influencer and social media outreach
• Internal and external event planning and delivery
• Providing support to all hotels in the destination to optimise their online and offline hotel presence, with a particular focus on growing book direct revenue and channel mix
• Supporting performance of non-contracted leisure business by being accountable for commercial channel performance to the destination (including brand.com, CRM, OTA, GDS)
• Supporting group business for the market, including optimisation of digital RFP generation.
• Partnering with colleagues in other primary and secondary destinations to build outbound source-market activity across markets
• Engaging and supporting an entrepreneurial and agile high-performing team culture
What are we looking for?
• Effective collaboration skills with previous experience of identifying and bringing on board local partners across multiple markets
• Ability to work well within a team whilst being able to work independently, self-starter
• Excellent Project management and time management skills – ability to handle multiple deliverables at the same time to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
• Creative and able to come up with innovative solutions to problems
• Ability to present findings (story-telling) to internal and/or external customers and provide strategic recommendations
• Experience reviewing complex financial and performance data, manipulating data, developing insights and providing campaign performance updates – analytical skills, attention to detail and preferably experienced in using Adobe
• Sound decision making ability
• Proven campaign delivery experience including integrated marketing strategy, digital marketing experience and eCommerce experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• To hold a BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• To have significant experience in a relevant field (Client-side, Agency or a combination of both)
• To have some managerial experience
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: