SAP, Supply chain, stakeholder management, team leadership
Job location: Slough
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: up to £95000 per annum + car allowance, 10% pension and bonus
Partnering with the Supply Global Process Owner and working closely with key stakeholders in the Supply business, the role relies heavily on internal consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into Client's business processes. Client's system architecture is complex, and this role will be an opportunity to deliver support and to drive some of the key decisions on standardization of global business processes and solutions and their implementation/application within SAP.
What will you do as part of this role
- Partnering with the Supply Global Process Owner, build strong and effective relationships with business counterparts, helping them build their SAP knowledge, making their decision-making process easier
- Be overall accountable person for design, build, test and support for SAP Supply solutions.
- Mentor team members and ensure external contractors understand delivery life cycle and QA requirements.
- Investigate, analyze and solve functional problems. Identify and develop ways to continually improve processes, the level of service to our business customers and the value to senior management.
- Work closely with Head IT PMO/IT Solutions Director, looking to continuously improve and implement best practice across IT
- Ensure effective communication upwards/outwards to key stakeholders across the business
- Support and drive integration testing along with the execution of user acceptance testing.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of new solution capabilities that enhance user experience and reporting (e.g. Fiori and HANA analytics).
Critical experience and knowledge required
- Preferred: SAP certified in relevant functional areas
- Minimum 10 years hands on in SAP logistics/supply chain environments
- Strong experience of SAP IBP for Supply and/or SAP SCM applications (APO-DP/SNP, Flexible Planning)
- Strong experience in operating within a "Global Template" environment
- 5 years' experience as a functional Lead managing delivery and support.
- 3 years experience being the main point of contact for the Supply business teams
Demonstrable, hands-on, expertise in ECC MM/SD/PP/SAP IBP for Supply business processes and configuration:
- SubcontractingSTO procurementSAP Quality Management
- MM-PUR [direct and indirect procurement]
- SD - sales order processing and billing
- LE-SHP [delivery processing]
Strong knowledge/understanding of the following business processes and configuration:
- Outsourced logistics via ALE messaging
- Business Workflow (PO approval and Invoice)
- Integration points with FI & CO modules
- Supply Chain Planning principles and operating models
Exposure to IBP Demand/Supply, Fiori and HANA Analytics/Reporting would be a plus
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!