JOB TITLE: Mobilisation Manager
SALARY: £350-375 Per Day
My Hertfordshire based client are recruiting for a Mobilisation Manager to join them on a initial 6 month contract basis.
The role of the Transition Manager is to ensure the successful transition of newly awarded FM projects. This will be achieved through working closely with the Bid Team at tender stage, leading the mobilisation phase, seamlessly handing over the project to the Project lead and supporting the Project team during the transition through to steady state. The point of continuity for mobilisation and service transition management across all newly awarded projects.
The key objectives of the Transition Manager:
* Working with the bid team and relevant Operations Director to ensure a credible winning solution.
* Ensure smooth implementation of our services to our new clients and customers.
* Correctly inducting and equipping our teams.
* Utilising best practice at every opportunity and developing the framework for the way we work.
* Engagement of our supply chain in our customers needs and required processes.
* Focus on our clients core business drivers and gaining their confidence.
* Developing the management information that adds value now and in the future.
* Setting the commercial foundations to ensure the projects success.
* Effective communication to the project team, clients, customers, supply chain and other FM functions and departments.
Generally reporting into the Operations Director responsible for the project, a key function is to work with the Senior Team and peers in driving continuous improvement into new operations and hence increase the value of the facilities offer to existing and new Customers.
* APM, APMP and Prince2 advantageous
* Previous mobilisation of large complex government FM contracts, preferably within the Defence
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy"
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£50000 - £60000/annum car package + benefits
more details »
Options Resourcing Ltd
£400 - £450/day
more details »