- Security Manager
- 40 - 43K
- Permanent - 40 hours
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Security Manager to be based on a large site in Mildenhall, but to be responsible for works across 3 sites in total. The purpose of the role is to manage security access to a high-profile maintenance and minor works contract.
Duties of the role include:
- Responsible for financial and operational delivery of site access passes and on-site escort services
- Ensuring all employees and select sub-contractors have valid passes.
- Responsible for the application and delivery of all one and five year security clearances for all employees.
- Responsible for DBS completion for all employees.
- Working with the client's in-house security teams to ensure good communication and protocols are always adhered to.
- Working along side the admin team to ensure all paperwork is collated and processed correctly.
- Fair and consistent attitude in all dealings at all levels
- Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures.
- Promote and drive the company values.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change.
Benefits of the role include:
Defined Contribution Pension Scheme 5% Match, 2 x Life Cover, Business Use Only, 5% Bonus 22 days Annual Leave rising to 25 days after 3 years, Company Vehicle
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for a confident, experienced a driven individual with good planning and organisational skills
- Management experience
- Good knowledge and experience in FM and Security management
- Good IT skills particularly Microsoft word and excel
- Strong negotiation skills (Requirement)
- H&S qualifications to IOSH standard or equivalent
- Builds working relationships with customers and colleagues.