PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development , laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical , biotechnology , medical device , academic and government organizations. With offices in 47 countries and approximately 22,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit www.ppdi.com .
We are currently seeking a Project Assistant to provide project administrative support to the Clinical Management team at our Winchester office.
You will act as an important part of clinical research project teams in order to achieve business goals.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· PPD Investigator file reviews
· Project meeting minutes
· Mass mailings and communications to sites
· Regulatory document processing
· Update and maintain trackers and maintenance of databases
· Maintaining project files and documentation according to Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practices
· A variety of additional tasks in line with business and department needsQualifications:
Education and Experience:
- High School/Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal education required. Bachelor's Degree preferred or good general education, combined with evidenced administrative competence and relevant IT skills.
- General administrative experience preferably in clinical research administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently, as required
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyse project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Customer focus
- Flexibility to prioritise workload to meet changing project timelines
- English language and grammar skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office