We have a great opportunity for an experienced Performance & Data Quality Analyst.
- Ability to develop understanding of a wide range of business activities.
- Ability to interpret end-user requirements from an IT perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and promotional skills, with the intelligence and credibility to influence colleagues and managers.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Analysing complex information and understanding implications for the business
- Working with databases and creating reports (experience with Business Objects highly beneficial)
- Co-ordinating programmes of work, preferably in a complex organisation
- Working collaboratively across different business areas
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.