Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Specialist to join their team based in Eastleigh. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £30,985.45 - £34,427.75 per annum (plus comprehensive benefits).
Our client are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what they do and empowers their colleagues to support their customers in realising their aspirations. They’re committed to delivering 3,500 new homes by 2023 to add to our current portfolio of over 24,000 units.
The Application Support Specialist role:
Their rapidly expanding IT team is seeking an Application Support Specialist to support critical in-house systems supporting up to 1,000 end users.
Reporting to the Security and Applications Manager, you will provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our internal customers on a variety of business applications, such as Capita OpenHousing/OpenAccounts, Kirona DRS and Dynamics CRM. You will also have some involvement in business system upgrades and projects.
What they’re looking for in their Application Support Specialist:
A customer-oriented approach is vital as you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders at all levels to act as the subject matter expert and ensure successful outcomes are met for all colleagues.
A good knowledge of housing, financial and CRM systems will be essential as is experience of carrying out systems troubleshooting and diagnosis. An understanding of ITIL V4 concepts, to a minimum of Foundation level, is desirable.
Benefits of becoming our client’s Application Support Specialist:
- 28 days annual leave per annum and pro rata, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
- Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
- Life assurance 5 x annual salary
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Staff recognition scheme
If you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake this Application Support Specialist role then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: 29 October 2019
No agencies please.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: