We are currently supporting a well-established, family-run SME who are actively seeking a confident Marketing Manager to join their team based in Horndean, UK.
As a Marketing Manager you will manage and implement the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
Key responsibilities and duties of this role...
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the marketing strategy in line with the company values
- Manage and oversee all marketing activities
- Co-oordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Overseeing and update the marketing budget
- Working closely with design agencies to develop promotional material, website content, advertisements and other marketing related projects
- Planning and implementing new product launches
- Co-Ordinate the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans
- Analyse the sales and marketing metrics
- Manage a team of x2 in-house graphic designers and x 1 web developer
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Proven work experience in a Marketing Manager role
- Experience within Digital marketing is essential
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns, web design & social media
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Qualifications(s) within Marketing is highly desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Copywriting experience is highly desirable
Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Salary of circa £40,000 (negotiable depending upon experience)
- + Bonus
- 25 Days' Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Free onsite parking