In a Nutshell
Were a group of fabulous HotelsandVenues set in beautiful countryside and our hotels are full of great people A great team.
As Housekeeping Supervisor you will ensure that the room attendants are supervised on the floor, and rooms and corridors are cleaned and serviced to the required standard, and to be aware of Security, Health and Safety, and to always exceed our customers' expectations.
You will be passionate about delivering professional, efficient and exceptional guest service at all times and will also possess strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.Package description
Hospitality is all about looking after people and we are committed toourpeople. We work hard to ensure you can enjoy your job and are well rewarded. As well as excellent training, development and progression opportunities, other benefits include:
Competitive salaryMain responsibilities
Complimentary meals whilst on duty
Complimentary car parking
Perkz discount scheme
Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties
Lots to do but lots of fun
The Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for
- Assisting in ensuring the department runs smoothly when the Head Housekeeper is absent.
- Ensuring vacant bedrooms are checked to the required standard before given back to reception.
- Ensuring serviced rooms are spot checked every day to ensure they are being serviced to the required standard.
- Ensuring new room attendants are trained on cleaning and servicing bedrooms to the required standard.
- Compiling the room attendants' work lists and rotas in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
- Attending training sessions as and when required.
- Reporting any maintenance needed in rooms
- Carrying out cleaning and servicing of bedrooms from time to time.
- Ensuring uniform standards are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all guests' requests are placed in room, i.e. robes, extra beds, cots, fridge, kettle, iron and ironing board, tea/coffee trays, fan, plus items that should alreadybe in there.
- Checking bedspreads, curtains and all other soft furnishings for repair and stains are deal with accordingly,
- Check carpets for repair and stains and liaise with the Head Housekeeper
Are you right for us?
Our successful Housekeeping Supervisor will have;
About the company
- Previous Housekeeping Supervisory experience from within a luxury hotel environment
- Knowlegde of the luxury hotel market and associated standard levels
- A natural desire to exceed the expectations of guests and colleagues
- A proactive stance to always look to improve standards and service
- An innovative and inspiring approach with a keen eye for detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- A confident, warm and welcoming personality
- Impeccable grooming, flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours (to include weekends and evenings)
Are we right for you?
We expect a lot but well give a lot to get the right people. There are 4 main things we look for
- We want people with bags of character. We dont want you to hide your personality when youre at work, we want you to feel comfortable, to be who you are.
- We want people people. Youve got to like being around others, smiling and chatting because you like people, not because someone told him to smile and chat.
- We need extra milers. So if you think the job description is all you have to do, then were not for you.
- You have to put your heart into it. When you tell a guess youre happy to help, you have to mean it.
Your day will consist of 8.5 hours, (half an hour for lunch), straight shifts equate to 40 hours a week.