Job Title: Store ManagerLocation: Leeds BirstallSalary: Up to £30,000 per annum plus competitive bonusRole: Permanent OVERVIEW
Are you looking to join a business who is currently a market leader? But is also passionate about their products and service?
Do you love developing and nurturing the talent within your team?
With fantastic opportunities for your future development and an innovative approach to training, this brand would be brilliant for anyone looking to build a strong leadership! Through constant mergers and initiatives, this brand is constantly growing and evolving to remain number one within its respective marketplace. THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving your team to hit sales targets through encouragement and leading by example on the sales floor
- Managing and coaching the showroom team to deliver against key company KPI’s
- Conducting regular 121’s, development reviews with your team and interviewing as required
- Working with various head office teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identifying training needs within the store team and delivering training where required
- Making commercial decisions on stock packages and displays through the use of company reports to drive store sales
- Monitoring the development of the brand through networking, holding customer events and sharing the feedback with head office
- Communicating company policy and procedures to all team members in a professional manner
- Previous experience managing as a strong manager in a sales environment, you will be able to demonstrate your past achievements in previous roles
- As a natural leader you will enjoy coaching and developing your staff to ensure that your store continues to improve and exceed targets
- A personal drive to achieve targets with your team whilst delivering first class service
- You will be professional, commercially astute and focussed on delivering fantastic results for the business
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional sales and customer service skills to confidently respond to any customer complaints and comments in a positive and professional manner
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Desire to progress within our client's ever-growing business
- Previous accountability for P&L management
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: