- Be a single point of contact for legal customers including solicitors, legal executives and social workers which the specific role of building value and winning quotations where possible.
- Chasing up quotes and converting them to orders, passing confirmed orders to the appropriate account manager in the customer service team and delivering on our Customer First Ethos.
- Working your sales pipeline on in house systems in relation to promoting additional services.
- Working closely with Customer Services, Retention, Laboratory, Marketing and the Operations Team by promptly feeding back market intelligence and trends to promote customer first philosophy.
- Build good working relationships with our customers.
- Provide business development activities, such as, outbound phone calls to introduce our testing services to prospective customers linked to existing cases with the objective of securing new business.
- Provide accurate and informative advice on our testing services in a consultative manner.
- Maintaining the balance of a commercial approach while providing the best customer service
- The Legal Sales Account Manager will aim to deliver excellence on every interaction both internal and external.
- To engage directly with our customers, anticipate or help them to understand their needs and deliver a quality and relevant service within agreed service level agreements.
- To handle any customer issues from a quotation perspective at first contact with a "one call" resolution where possible. All complaints should be reported to the Customer Service Manager and the Quality team for root cause analysis.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, ISO17025 and ISO9001 in addition to all departmental procedures, policies and protocols.
- All interactions, written or verbal, will be professional and courteous with all our customers, internal and external. All case-related interactions are recorded on Salesforce.
- Achieve key performance indicators as set by the Legal Sales Manager.
- Attend account meetings and engage with solution led thinking.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy