Introduction Sellafield Limited (SL) has identified the need for project and program management support to deliver 17 major construction projects associated with developing the infrastructure required for the reprocessing and making safe of nuclear waste material. CAPEX for the 20 year program is estimated at $6.5billion. The support SL requires is being procured through the selection of 4 Program and Project Partners (PPP) to form an integrated team for the 20 year programme duration. The PPP partnership will be comprised of: Integration (Lot 1), Engineering & Design (Lot 2), Civil Construction (Lot 3), Process Construction (Lot 4), and Sellafield. Each Partner has defined scope responsibility, and combined responsibility for delivering the Major Projects on time and budget for which there is a gain share mechanism in place.
The Integration Partner will be required to provide strategic and enabling project management support as required to structure and deliver the portfolio of Major Projects under the PPP Project. Major Projects will be delivered through Aligned Delivery Teams (ADT), which will be integrated teams formed from all Lot Partners using the principle of best athlete, while taking cognisance of each Lot Partners specific scope responsibility.
The Integration Partner will also be required to deliver Site-Wide Project Delivery Improvements and ensure the collaborative working environment with Sellafield Limited and the other Lot Partners is developed and nurtured. The Integration Partner team at mobilisation will be circa 30 strong, growing to circa 300 over 5-10 years.
The position will be based in Warrington with regular visits to West Cumbria (adjacent to the Lake District) and occasional travel to Surrey. A minimum four year commitment to the position is essential, as is the ability to build a highly collaborative culture of a large diverse team.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
Provides leadership and direction to all commercial personnel from KBR and Partner Teams.
Provides leadership and direction to the KBR team.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining the standards, requirements and procedures for KBR and Lot 1 commercial activities (including change control, cost, estimating and risk). Ensure s the quality, timeliness and consistency of work produced by the team.
· Coordinating commercial deliverables with Lot 2, Lot 3 and Lot 4 Partners to ensure that all related work products are prepared and completed in compliance with the PPP standards and requirements. · Support discussions with the client to define the commercial support arrangements for Major Projects
· Provide commercial services to support Major Project delivery
· Participate in the Client's programme and project governance and assurance reviews
· Provide commercial administration services to support the client's wider business as requested
· Work with the client to develop and implement transition plans from possible service providers for commercial administration services
· Oversight of change orders, amendments etc to properly protect KBR's interests in respect of the financialand legal liability issues associated with changed scope or requirements.
· Own and deliver PSR commercial report to KBR senior management.
· Interface with internal functions to ensure contract compliance and consolidate and coordinate that information as advice to Programme Director and Programme Manager.
· Working with the Head of HR, responsible for identifying Lot 1 PPP commercial resourcing requirements, and leading on the recruitment and training of the appropriate personnel to build and maintain a competent commercial team, including the coaching of the team in their discipline and collaborative working as required
· Support the Head of Lot 1 in developing and agreeing T&Cs for KBR staff and KBR Subcontractors.
· Identifying and assigning the appropriately qualified personnel to the project Aligned Delivery Teams and ensuring they perform to the required standards and expectations.
**Scheduled Weekly Hours:**
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
**Government Solutions** , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
**Technology Solutions** , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
**Energy Solutions** , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. **At KBR, We Deliver** .