About the role...
- Run the B2C campaign calendar for STATSports across number of Marketing channels including TV, outdoor, press, PR and sponsorship.
- Work with internal elite sales team to support as required including lead gen, manage commercial agreements, conferences requirements.
- Line manage the team and carry out people management duties
- Weekly Updates with team to plan and execute work required.
- Senior management reporting
STATSports has grown from its humble origins in Ireland to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment.
The STATSports APEX/Viper System is a customer driven platform. The unique, user-friendly interface was designed and shaped alongside some of the world’s top strength coaches, medics and sports coaches. It is the only system to offer sports specific software for Football, Basketball, American Football, Rugby and Athletics.
We have recently added to our product range with Apex Athlete Series – the most high powered and sophisticated consumer based GPS tracking device on the market. This product allows people of every age and ability to track their data just like their favourite sports stars.
Our Pods have been tried and tested by many of the top teams and research facilities the world over and time and again results prove our system to be the most accurate, reliable and consistent device on the market.
Check us out at www.statsports.com
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or a Related Field
- 3 -5 years management experience in a manager role
- Managing a small multi-disciplined team with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Creative Outlook with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proficient in IT systems, including MS Packages.
- Strong background in both traditional and digital marketing strategies/ techniques.
- Self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
Why work for STATSports...
- Our work- our industry is exciting, vibrant and fast paced. We combine the technology and sport industries to provide a world leading product and service to our elite clients and consumers. We are incredibly proud of our success to date and our continuous growth.
- Our team- Each member of STATSports has been handpicked to the highest standard. Each staff member is passionate about STATSports and the work we do. We work hard but have plenty of fun too.
- Our culture- we believe in making our culture the core of the company. Our four “floodlights” are; Unity, Integrity, Reputation and Innovation. Our culture is created, reviewed and implemented by out staff.
- Salary- competitive/ negotiable
- 30 days annual leave
- Birthday leave
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Player of the month reward
- Health and wellbeing Initiative
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Leisure clothing in partnership with Hummel
Closing Date- 8th November 2019