Package: £33,000 to £34,000 + Paid Door to Door + van of your choice with fuel card, 33 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service + Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
We have grown to be one of the most well-known specialist facilities management companies in the world who are trusted by some of the biggest Retail and Commercial names in the business. We have continuously experienced unprecedented growth across our core business sectors which include Fire & Security, Refrigeration, M&E and HVAC.
Our In Store Technicians are responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the reactive and proactive maintenance activity, the In Store Technician will identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Carrying out daily maintenance including but not limited to fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, HVAC maintenance, building maintenance, electrical checks and checkout maintenance.
- Building effective relationships with the store leadership teams, communicating clearly on tasks and managing expectations where necessary.
- Ensuring assets are fixed in line with the agreed SLA's.
- Using the systems available to accurately record work completed and describing work which needs to be escalated.
- Working closely with internal service teams and external contractors.
- Meeting the necessary legal and compliance standards.
- Attending store meetings to ensure there is an understanding of maintenance issues and their level of urgency.
- Being aware of the cost implications and ensuring the most effective and efficient fix.
- Working to maximise store profitability through following energy saving best practice and ensuring energy faults are reported/fixed.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the same / similar role over the last 2 years.
- Relevant Qualifications e.g. IOSH/ NEBOSH
- Knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment and PPM
- Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation and project management skills
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Good communication skills
- Must hold full driving licence.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Salary from £35,000
- 45 hour week (Monday to Friday)
- Paid door to door
- 33 days holiday
- Van or Car with Fuel Card
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Benefits include Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on 0844 800 6600 for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: ITS, IN STORE TECHNICIAN, Engineer, Technician, Electrical, Mechanical maintenance, ppm, electrical maintenance, M&E Maintenance, Maintenance engineer, Emergency Lighting Tests, Fire Alarm Tests, Water Temp Tests, Plant Room Checks, Building HVAC, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, minor plumbing, blockages, leaks, basic building fabrics, City & Guilds 2391, City & Guilds 2394, City & Guilds 2395, AM2, NVQ Level 3 TESTING & INSPECTION, JIB card, City & Guilds 2391, Electrician, NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 or Equivalent in Electrical Installation, Maintenance, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, 2391 Inspection and Testing,