- The Manager will deal with our staff at all levels, including managing, motivating and training our employees whilst ensuring the relevant HR procedures are followed.
- You will plan, forecast and report on sales and work to maximise this with shop merchandising and customer flow.
- The Manager will be responsible for ensuring all health and safety standards are upheld, along with security and emergency procedures.
- Ensuring we are following market trends is a must within the position, presenting the maximum sales possible at all times during the year.
- In addition to managing all costs and overheads associated with the store. You will continuously work to increase staff competencies at all levels and develop personal skills and capability through on-going training.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand within our Blackburn store. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate must have a passion for sneakers and our company ethos and will be able to contribute to the success of our culture.
- You must have previous managerial experience working in a fast paced fashion retail environment.
- Have vast experience managing and motivating a team of sales assistants and delegating tasks to the management team.
- You will be highly efficient and organised with an innovative attitude, suggesting constant improvements to the store to maximise sales.