The Business Services team is a centralised resource which supports the wider Operations and Asset Management team with the delivery of their services. Responsibility includes contract negotiation and management, invoicing, IFS project and Sales Contract management and various other support functions.
This role will deliver centralised administrative support services to the wider O&AM team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Administration of projects on enterprise resource planning software (IFS)
- Provision of the administrative support for project creation and maintenance
- Liaise with Business Development on Contract renewal dates
- Raising and Receipting of purchase orders for internal invoicing and any other project related invoices
- Provision of administrative support to other business departments
- Liaise with Finance department to assist with project related queries
- Participate in standby rota for reception cover
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Line Manager, Business Services Manager or Director of O&AM
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health & Safety: All employees are required to adhere to Health & Safety Regulations and ensure best practice is met by both themselves and by their colleagues
- Conduct: All employees are required to conduct themselves in a professional manner in accordance with company values, policies and codes of conduct as outlined in the employee handbook
- Quality: All employees are expected to work within the systems, processes and procedures outlined within the department and / or company handbooks or software platforms or training manuals
- Flexibility: A reasonable degree of flexibility is required from all employees to meet the needs of the role, the department and the wider company
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience with enterprise resource planning/management systems and MS office including Word and Excel
- Excellent time and organisational skills, with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Self-motivated, organised and confident attitude, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Clear communicator with the ability to effectively share information with colleagues from both a technical and non-technical background
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work whilst supporting concurrent projects with varying deliverables
- Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks, with the ability to work effectively within a small team environment
- Show initiative in prioritising duties, problem solving
- Educated to HND level in Business Management or Administration
Natural Power is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Natural Power reserves the right to remove this vacancy at any time.
Closing date: 30th October 2019 at 12.00pm
After the closing date this job description will no longer be available on our website therefore, please retain a copy for your records.