Key Areas of Responsibility
- Investigate and process returned product and provide reports (Including Root Cause Analysis).
- Investigate and implement repairs to test equipment within customer returns lab.
- Assist with execution of preventative maintenance procedures as required within customer returns lab.
- Diagnose faults and process non-conformance reports associated with test equipment as required.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing operations as required.
- Investigate, implement repairs, review and disposition non-conforming product as required.
- Escalate problems, notify relevant departments as necessary, document and implement solutions as per procedures
- Maintain awareness of company Health and Safety Policy and Fire Evacuation Procedure and take all reasonable precautions against personal harm or injury
- Maintain awareness of company training requirements and attend training sessions as required
- Maintain Quality systems documentation and generate new documentation as required.
- Maintain databases, analyze and provide metrics as required
- Build knowledge of HeartSine products, failure modes and diagnostic techniques.
Any other duties deemed necessary by the Associate Manager Customer Quality
Note: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties.
Qualifications Knowledge Skills
Candidates should be enrolled in a relevant engineering degree course with acceptable 1st year results.
- Relevant A-level or equivalent academic qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey complex or technical information in an effective manner to non-technical staff.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word Processing, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of hand soldering
- Having additional test or diagnostic experience would enhance your application.
- A technically minded proactive individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An efficient communicator able to effectively convey ideas
- Conscientious individual demonstrating attention to detail
- Commitment - willingness to take ownership of a task or go the extra mile to ensure deadlines or targets are achieved
- A good team player
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 0%