Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join a ‘Good’, two form entry primary school in Greenford (UB6). This full time Reception Teacher position is available for an January 2020 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year, with the potential for this to become permanent from September 2020. The school offers excellent in house CPD, and a stable, close-knit team who prides themselves on the positive, inclusive learning environment that runs through the school. The schools welcome both NQT’s and experienced candidates to apply for the position of Reception Teacher.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher
• Temp position (Jan – July initially)
• £150 - £185 per day
About the School
• Good School
• Two-form entry
• Church of England School
• Big focus on pupil and staff mindfulness
• Located in Greenford with close links to Central Line
• Staff parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT1710RECTE.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: