Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
Salary: Upto £27,000 dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5am
A leading digital marketing agency is hunting for a driven and talented Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility for managing clients, and delivering campaigns that achieve client objectives, drive organic growth and traffic, generate leads, and build brand awareness and engagement.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative, confident, and experienced marketing professional with a strong background in writing and SEO. You should be able to independently develop and deliver engaging and goal-orientated content to attract and retain customers for a range of business models.
5 years of practical marketing experience and proven successes are vital.
● Independent management of client accounts - you will report to our head of marketing however, will have end-to-end ownership of your client list and responsibility for planning, executing, analysing and reporting on each.
● Design content marketing and social media strategies to meet the goals of the client. ● Execute content marketing and social media initiatives that achieve client business targets.
● Collaborate with our marketing team to produce high-quality content.
● Develop editorial calendars and ensure deadlines are met.
● Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
● Edit and proofread content to improve quality and ensure the highest standard.
● Create and manage SEO campaigns, including the optimisation of website content, blog content, and social content.
● Use relevant tools to analyse metrics, monitor success and continually push for progress and better results.
● Build strong online presences through various platforms.
● Work with the design team to create and develop comprehensive and highly engaging brands.
● Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
● 5 years of proven experience working as a marketer, including experience as a Content Marketing Manager.
● Hands-on experience in creating and delivering SEO strategies, as well as reviewing web metrics.
● Full understanding of web publishing requirements.
● An editorial mindset and the ability to effectively predict audience preferences.
● Proven experience running campaigns on multiple social media platforms, and the ability to demonstrate your success at generating organic growth.
● Exceptional communication and writing skills in English - please provide a link to your portfolio.
● Proven experience running PPC campaigns on social media and search platforms.
● A degree in marketing, English, creative writing, or another applicable subject.
● Photography and/or videography experience.
We offer a competitive salary plus perks, and the opportunity to develop your career as part of a young, vibrant, friendly and growing team.
Positively Different Solutions are acting as an employment agency working as sole recruiter for our fantastic client.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Four Seasons Healthcare
Up to £27000 per annum + 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
more details »
The Orchard Agency
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Cheshire, North West
more details »