Are you a problem solver, organised and looking for a challenge? Do you have a minimum of 1 years experience in residential property management?
Earning potential up to £45,000 in the first year
We are currently in search of a qualified and professional person to fill in the role of Property Manager. As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for the management of our residential properties. You will be managing the daily operations and assisting with new properties. The objective is to obtain customer satisfaction, maximize premises value and revenue.
This is an exciting opportunity with lots of scope for the right candidate to progress within the business.
This role will be responsible for providing comprehensive management of our property portfolio.
You will also have the opportunity to earn commission for every new property we take on.
Mon - Fri, 8.45am - 6pm
The role will include:
- Managing a portfolio administration for all new business
- Liaising with new and existing clients
- Helping with business generation activities including attending marketing appraisals
- Communicating with tenants and landlords to ensure the tenancy runs smoothly
- Liaising with contractors
- Dealing with: renewals, deposit settlements and the TDS, periodic property inspections, maintenance issues, invoices
- Organising viewings and showing applicants vacant properties and rooms
- Prepare new properties for marketing, including ordering EPC’s, floor plans and photos
- Handling rent collections
- Working with marketing company to attract new landlords
- Show a proven record of increasing / developing a portfolio and finding new business
- Proven track record of working as a Property Manager.
- Understanding of property management and financial features.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Capability to work independently.
- Confident and responsible.
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic earning potential
- Commission for each new property taken on - OTE between £35k to £45k in first year
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to 30 (length of service depending)
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Team recognition and awards
- Enrollment onto the pension scheme
- Great prospects for career progression
If you consider qualified for this position, apply now