Overview of Role:
The business development function was founded in March 2019 and its remit is to help drive forward JDX’s strategic objectives and growth targets. The Business Development Analyst in London is a new position and will report to the Global Development Lead, also located in London.
The candidate will contribute to and execute global business development agenda in EMEA region (UK focus). Working closely with global lead and regional counterparts to oversee & deliver core workstreams in line with objectives, targets & success criteria. This candidate must be comfortable operating in fast-paced environments and working closely with stakeholders across business lines, functions and global locations.
- Campaigns – Understand client drivers and deliver targeted campaigns that address challenges across our current customer base; Create campaign materials / collateral; Liaise with JDX functions to coordinate execution (delivery SMEs, SRM leads, Marketing, L&D and Resourcing)
- Partnerships – Explore and work with partners to sell to the end customer; Liaise with JDX functions to coordinate execution (delivery SMEs, SRM leads, Marketing, L&D and Resourcing)
Qualities & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills needed, capable of interfacing with internal & external stakeholders
- Project management experience desirable with the ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to keep on top of deadlines, meetings and reporting
- Understanding of banking & capital markets, in a consulting environment preferable
- Creative with ability to create highly visual and engaging campaign materials
- Strong ability to interact and collaborate with different stakeholders across the business
- Competent in Microsoft Office application, notably outlook, excel, powerpoint
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team