An England Golf Championship Venue and one of Hampshire's premier private membership golf clubs situated on the Surrey Hampshire border in Whitehill has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Leisure Marketing Executive to join their team.
This is a key role within the golf club and provides an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career within the marketing industry.
About the role:
- Creating awareness of and developing their marketing brand by initiating appropriate marketing activities
- Meeting preset revenue targets against all revenue streams, to include but not limited to, Membership, Golfing activities, and bar and catering
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press and or radio
- Designing and producing marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and posters to support all revenue streams
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Running Social Media channels to include: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to enhance audience engagement
- Producing creative content, including video and blog posts
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Conducting market research using membership questionnaires and focus groups
- Event organisation across all revenue streams
- Maintaining and enhancing the content of the club website
- You must have experience working in a sports / leisure marketing role with the ability to work across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- A good understanding of digital and social media is desirable
- Copywriting and design skills in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- An eye for detail
- Skills in IT and social media
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of working in a fast-moving environment
- Customer-facing skills
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to think strategically
There is an attractive salary on offer, together with 20 days annual leave plus public holidays.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Please include your cover letter in the same document as your CV.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Marketeer, Graphic Designer, Social Media, Events Coordinator, may also be considered for this role.