£165 per Day PAYE*** £200 per day UMBRELLA RATE*** The rates are depending on experience
- This role may be suitable for someone in the relatively early stages of their marketing career, although with a number of significant placements or full-time roles completed who is keen to develop existing skills (particularly those described above)in a public sector marketing/communications role.
- The corporate campaigns team run a number of major corporate campaigns, including campaigns encouraging behaviour change relating to recycling, health and physical activity. The team also manage activity aimed at encouraging residents to take pride in their neighbourhood and drive participation in activities such as volunteering. The roles are constantly changing with new projects and campaigns becoming part of the team's scope. The team also manage communications with the borough's business sector and are responsible for developing the council's approaches and channels for digital communications.
-Relevant sector experience is very important in this role either in Local Government, government or other public sector communications / marketing roles. Transferable skills from commercial marketing roles are also obviously valuable but it is important that candidates also understand the differences in approaches. Ideal candidates would probably have a mix of commercial and public sector experience but definitely require some exposure to the public sector.
- Good project management and client/account management skills are essential. We work on an internal consultancy basis. The ability to advise internal clients at a senior level and use strong persuasive skills to ensure that the optimal approaches are taken is key to success.
- Good experience of delivering sector-relevant campaigns using digital marketing approaches and social media are an important feature of this role. Experience of targeted marketing and communications, use of marketing databases and targeted social media campaigns based on audience profiling / segmentation is important.
- Campaign planning and skills in use of insight (mixed data types) and other analytical approaches in the development of campaigns is also important.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: